视频加载中...
Judge: "You maybe seated.Good to see you back on your feet, Mr. Bradley.Whenever you' ady."
请坐。很高兴看到你身体康复了,布莱德利先生。可以开始了吗?
David: "Thank you,Your Honor.Thedefensemoves todismiss this caseimmediatelyon the groundsthat thedefendant..."
谢谢,法官大人,被告方要求当庭撤案因为被告......
Judge: "A you all right, Mr. Bradley?"
你没事吧,布莱德利先生?
David: "I'm sorry, Your Honor. I just can't. I just can't."
抱歉,法官大人,我做不到。没办法。
Judge: "Mr. Bradley, do you need acess?"
布莱德利先生,需要休庭吗?
Carlos: "Whatthe hell's going on?"
这到底怎么回事?
Gabrielle: "David, whe a you going?"
大卫,你要去哪?
David: "I'm sorry.I quit."
抱歉,我不干了。
Gabrielle: "You can't just quitin the middle ofa hearing."
你不能在听证会进行中就不干了。
David: "I'd love to get your idiot husband out of jail, but I just can't do it. I'm sorry. "
我很希望把你的白痴老公从牢房里弄出来,但不我能这么做,不好意思。
Gabrielle: "Yeah. Why not?"
为什么不能?
David: "Because I'm in love withyou."
因为我爱上你了。
Gabrielle: "What?"
什么?
David: "The other day in the hospital, I started tofeel something.I don't know.Maybe it was the all along.But when Ilook into your eyes, I know you feel it, too.We belong together."
在医院那天,我发现自己对你有感觉,或许只是我不知道,可能一直都有。当我们对视的时候,我 知道你也有同样的感觉。我们应当在一起的。
Gabrielle: "Okay, yeah, David, if you don't get back in there right now,I will go get a gun and shoot you myself."
如果你不立刻回庭上去,我会拿枪亲手毙了你。
David: "I can't. I'm sorry."
我做不到,对不起。
法官:请坐。很高兴看到你身体康复了,布莱德利先生。可以开始了吗?大卫:谢谢,法官大人,被告方要求当庭撤案因为被告......法官:你没事吧,布莱德利先生?大卫:抱歉,法官大人,我做不到。没办法。法官:布莱德利先生,需要休庭吗?卡洛斯:这到底怎么回事?加布丽尔:大卫,你要去哪?大卫:抱歉,我不干了。加布丽尔:你不能在听证会进行中就不干了。大卫:我很希望把你的白痴老公从牢房里弄出来,但不我能这么做,不好意思。加布丽尔:为什么不能?大卫:因为我爱上你了。加布丽尔:什么?大卫:在医院那天,我发现自己对你有感觉,或许只是我不知道,可能一直都有。当我们对视的时候,我 知道你也有同样的感觉。我们应当在一起的。加布丽尔:如果你不立刻回庭上去,我会拿枪亲手毙了你。大卫:我做不到,对不起。
扫描二维码推送至手机访问。
版权声明:本文由网友投稿发布,本网站仅提供存储空间服务,如侵犯了您的权利请立即联系我们进行删除。